When I think of Halloween I think of Candy!!! Loads of it… and that can be scarier than the goblins toting it around!!! For those of us with a sweet tooth, what is to become of us on Halloween night?!
Well, there are a few helpful tips to remember when your sweet tooth is twitching:
- DO NOT buy any Halloween candy! Or, buy candy that you do not like. It is better to give out small packets of pretzels or play-dough or fruit roll ups.
- Keep in your mind that there will always be candy, but you are choosing to improve your health right now, and candy will not help you reach your goal!
- Make your own fudgecicles by freezing the chocolate shakes.
- Freeze crystal light for a fruity, candy-like desert.
- Sugar free jello is a great candy-like snack!
- Do not stay at home on Halloween handing out your…
View original post 302 more words