- 7 oz shrimp (Lean) (Start with 8-9 oz)
- 2 Laughing Cow Light (1 Healthy Fat) (Laughing cow should only be used on occassion since it’s not an approved healthy fat or condiment)
- 1/4 cup of water + 4 quarts for boiling shrimp
- 1/2 tsp of curry powder (1 Condiment)
- 1 tsp fish sauce (1/3 Condiment)
- 1 1/2 cup of Cauliflower (3 Greens) (Measure raw then cook and puree otherwise you get too much)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) In a pot add 4 quarts of water. Bring to boil and add shrimp. Cook shrimp till fully cooked or pink. Set aside.
2) In a medium heat pan place water and 2 Laughing cow cheese wedges, blend in well until sauce becomes creamy.
3) Add curry powder and fish sauce, mix. Then add cooked shrimp mix a little more and bring the simmer.
4) In a ziplock bag add cauliflower. Cook for 4 minutes on High.
5) Remove and puree with immersion blender or mash. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Plate “rice” first and curry on top ENJOY!