- 1 Package Medifast Spiced Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Sprays Pam (for cooking)
- Sugar Free Syrup (optional)
1. Spray Waffle maker with Pam
2. Preheat Waffle maker
3. Pour evenly on waffle area
4. Close lid on waffle maker but do not lock
5. Cook 7-8 minutes (waffle will be darker on bottom)
6. Remove waffle with wooden tongs (so not to scratch teflon)
7. Add sugar free syrup (if desired)
Each serving is 1 Medifast Meal
100 calories, 14 g carbs, 14 g fat, 18 g protein
I love my 3 – in -1 Chef Buddy.
I use it almost every day to make sandwhiches, waffles and grilled meats. It has 3 sets of detachable heating plates with an 8.5″ X 5″ non-stick cooking surface.
Cleanup is easy. Usually plates just rinse off, but they can also go into the dishwasher.
View original post 66 more words